Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pay it Forward Paintball Style

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
The RM refund page says I have to wait a certain length of time before I can make a claim for a lost item. That time has elapsed now, but....I need to find the postage receipt. I didn't send it signed for, so I may only may able to claim the cost of postage, not the value of the item.

As I said, I'll dig out something else to send you - signed for this time.

If the headband turns up after you receive the second item, just keep it. No problem.

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
Ok, so I hate coming to you all again but I’m in need of some assistance.

My girlfriend’s son is interested in coming along with me to a Walkon after I found a study that said it’s proven to help people with Social Anxiety.

I was helped before by some members here before and I’m able to pass some of the things they gave me onto him.

I have some spare trousers that I’m giving him and my old gloves.......the gloves to be fair are on their last legs so we may need some more. He, like me wears glasses so I’ll get him a mask with a thermal lens......the only other thing I can think of is a paintball Jersey if anyone has one spare :)

Vwcampervanmarkuk

Apr 13, 2020
Midlands, UK
Ok, so I hate coming to you all again but I’m in need of some assistance.

My girlfriend’s son is interested in coming along with me to a Walkon after I found a study that said it’s proven to help people with Social Anxiety.

I was helped before by some members here before and I’m able to pass some of the things they gave me onto him.

I have some spare trousers that I’m giving him and my old gloves.......the gloves to be fair are on their last legs so we may need some more. He, like me wears glasses so I’ll get him a mask with a thermal lens......the only other thing I can think of is a paintball Jersey if anyone has one spare :)
I have some old bits and pieces, let me check in the loft and will post some pics up later. They will be adult size though, is that ok?