Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PayPal changes

Monkey Boy

Apr 8, 2013
(n)Hi guys just wondering if the new PayPal changes ref marker purchases will affect the classified service of the forum and if so how we can protect individuals when purchasing from each other.

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
(n)Hi guys just wondering if the new PayPal changes ref marker purchases will affect the classified service of the forum and if so how we can protect individuals when purchasing from each other.
There should be no problem in the buying and selling of markers as you don't have to state the goods. However if it came down to opening a PayPal dispute there may be issues if you had to outline the exact purchase to PayPal.

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
I think that is the point though, ie, if your marker didn't turn up and you file a dispute, will PayPal turn around and say " tuff " we don't condone paintball guns!! Same can happen with royal mail special delivery and making an insurance claim!

Reactions: Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy

Apr 8, 2013
I think that is the point though, ie, if your marker didn't turn up and you file a dispute, will PayPal turn around and say " tuff " we don't condone paintball guns!! Same can happen with royal mail special delivery and making an insurance claim!
That's it exactly. You would want to be open and honest about any transaction and as soon as you introduce a grey area then you are leaving yourself or others open to the possibility if not being covered.

renie

Mar 2, 2008
When did royal snail say paintball guns cant be sent?

EELZ

Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
under their section 5 FIrearms section earlier in the year, they're getting quite stringent now

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
under their section 5 FIrearms section earlier in the year, they're getting quite stringent now
when did that happen? I must of missed it. Looking at their restricted goods leaflet, still says you can send them through post however need to declare that at time of postage...

renie

Mar 2, 2008
Hmm couldn't dind anything on the web, good job I just send parts not guns;)

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
I had a PayPal dispute but soon as I said paintball alarms went off with PayPal it was only because I argued it was accessory it was refunded

EELZ

Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
I may stand corrected on this, I can't find any info on their website either but have seen it printed somewhere.!!!