Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PayPal changes

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
Im hoping no one decides to exploit it...

I can honestly see someone trying it on, knowing that a dispute on PayPal may not refund the seller due to breach of TC's. Reckon PayPal might say tough luck and block both seller and buyer, leaving the money in limbo

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Then you just prove the money was not recieved by you or the seller

Also refund the seller? Don't you mean buyer? If that happened lynch mobs with full helmets and predlocks etc may form up

Personal thing like but aside from one buy I refuse to pay more than 120 or so online incase of this. Deal in person only as cant imagine just losing some of the money markers here go for

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
Then you just prove the money was not recieved by you or the seller

Also refund the seller? Don't you mean buyer? If that happened lynch mobs with full helmets and predlocks etc may form up

Personal thing like but aside from one buy I refuse to pay more than 120 or so online incase of this. Deal in person only as cant imagine just losing some of the money markers here go for
yep i mean buyer haha typing on the fly can lead to mistakes :p

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
A dispute may result in the sellers account being locked and funds retained until there is resolution.

Paintball gear is fine, paintball guns have not been allowed via paintball for a long time. They have been recently acting and someone has been highlighting the shops to PayPal with fake purchases which resulted in them getting their accounts blocked

Royal Mail now do not allow paintball guns. It is in their firearms information, they do allow for business account holders to post paintball guns and firearms (in compliance with firearms laws where applicable)

Reactions: reaperuk91 and EELZ

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
A dispute may result in the sellers account being locked and funds retained until there is resolution.

Paintball gear is fine, paintball guns have not been allowed via paintball for a long time. They have been recently acting and someone has been highlighting the shops to PayPal with fake purchases which resulted in them getting their accounts blocked

Royal Mail now do not allow paintball guns. It is in their firearms information, they do allow for business account holders to post paintball guns and firearms (in compliance with firearms laws where applicable)

what about couriers? not something i have ever used i just send with royal mail still and say, sports equipment or electronics, they tried to stop me today cos of a 9v battery...... its not a damn car battery or anything lol, anyone use a courier instead of royal mail?

renie

Mar 2, 2008

You got a link to this as I can't find anything :(

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
i have the RM info leaflet and it states that Section 1 and 2 firearms,low powered air weapons (and their component parts) are permitted UK and Internationally. Only Low powered air weapons are to be sent by Parcelforce worldwide

Monkey Boy

Apr 8, 2013
i have the RM info leaflet and it states that Section 1 and 2 firearms,low powered air weapons (and their component parts) are permitted UK and Internationally. Only Low powered air weapons are to be sent by Parcelforce worldwide
So my understanding is we can still send via parcel force so the seller will be covered by their insurance. However still unsure about PayPal ?