Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paypal Registered Address

essx

Sep 10, 2006
Essex
I have had a lot of transactions on p8ntballer now, and the vast majority use paypal obviously, but the one thing I find is that very few people have a registered address on the paypal account.

I think this is quite an important aspect for everyone as it adds an extra level of security to the process, also it can speed things along! If the person fails to supply an address through the pm system it can be frustrating for seller and buyer!

I realise there are instances where we request items be sent to a different address, however with recent events on here about chasing people down for items etc, it would surely help security wise.

dave t

GWC #25
Oct 25, 2001
North East
Visit site
paypal doesnt forward the registered address whenever the personal payment option is used...when the payment for goods option is used, never known the address not to be there

essx

Sep 10, 2006
Essex
paypal doesnt forward the registered address whenever the personal payment option is used...when the payment for goods option is used, never known the address not to be there
another reason not to use personal payments i guess, not hard to add the fees is it, plus the benefits of actual paypal saftey with it1

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
I do understand the issues on paypal and the security of an address. I personally hate paypal being paid to me in the normal way as I always end up losing out even when the fees are added by the buyer.

Personally I prefer the "As owed" way and have never had any problems in buying and selling this way. I always ask the buyer to PM their address and all items are either sent as recorded or special delivery - so as to get a signature for delivery.

My only real gripe is whenever I advise someone the postage details I ALWAYS ask that they advise me once its received and to leave me some feedback to this effect. I only get 2/3 people advise on this.

Phil