Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PC help

Kem

HEADSHOT
Dec 16, 2008
S****horpe ... gah
as far as an OS is concerned ... linux :D:D .. dont you just love the word free.

Also if any of you other computer savvy kids want some fun , go ask about a computer at PC world.

And when they say oh it has 2 gig of ram , ask what type it is .. then watch and luagh as the experts dont know, repeat with had drive .. and finally say you dont want windows and ask for a price reduction for it without OS.

and watch as the brainless pamflet parroting pea brains, faint

AL21784

I love lamp
Sep 19, 2005
Hijacking Balf's datas
Cheers guys :)

looks like the dawn of war game is going to be expensive :)
Ohhhh yesssss :rolleyes: :D

as far as an OS is concerned ... linux :D:D .. dont you just love the word free.

Also if any of you other computer savvy kids want some fun , go ask about a computer at PC world.

And when they say oh it has 2 gig of ram , ask what type it is .. then watch and luagh as the experts dont know, repeat with had drive .. and finally say you dont want windows and ask for a price reduction for it without OS.

I'm tempted to put Linux on my machine as a secondary OS, it would be so damn fast! :eek:

Ha ha ha that's just Evil, they hardly know there elbow from there ar$ehole :rolleyes:

AL

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham

A few year ago I took my Prometia cooled rig into PC world for some giggles, and told them that I had picked it up second hand and could they tell me if it was worth keeping or should I buy a new one.

After pushing the bower button and starting the compressor (but the PC hadn't turned on) they had told me "that noise" meant it was knackered. Shortly after it booted up and taking 1 look at my face I was promptly asked to leave the shop :rolleyes:

Kem

HEADSHOT
Dec 16, 2008
S****horpe ... gah
haha great i should try that onetime.. they really are clueless in them places:p:p

Still did they giv you a bull technical problem or did they just say knackered

:D:D

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
haha great i should try that onetime.. they really are clueless in them places:p:p

Still did they giv you a bull technical problem or did they just say knackered

:D:D

They tried to explain it to me that the "singular" cooling fan for the system had died, and as such the noise was the proccessor because it couldn't cope or something along those lines.