Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

pE autococker v.i.p 002

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
If it's been sat for a number of years - these were made around 1992/3 - then it probably won't work. It would need servicing, new seals etc.

As it stands, it may be worth £100. Maybe a little more to a collector. If it had the original barrel & ASA, and was in full working order, it would be worth considerably more.

Why are two regs fitted to it?

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
If you want to get it working I service them, drop me a message.

I'm not amazingly familiar with the very early Eclipse cockers, earliest I have is a 97, but from the parts I can see, £2-250 to the UK collector. Pity the frame is cut but that is period correct.

From this era you did not always get an ASA or barrel with the marker, you would more often use a bolt on air system like something very heavy from Air America or a stock and remote air or even C02 still

Last edited:
Reactions: Tincs

agilep1

Jun 24, 2019
nearly got it going got a cp reg and a hf flow valve and should be ready to go and thought it is original only heard of ledz owning it then my dad then me

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
There where lots of aftermarket parts so it's pretty normal for original parts to be swapped out over the years and as above markers did not always come as a complete package, no barrel, ASA, HPR was perfectly normal.
Working 2-250
Needs a rebuild, regs set up and timing 150-200

As above, I do service them but I hear you may have had it looked at by another good tech recently