Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

pe gravel backpack

mike b

Jan 18, 2015
Looking to buy one but was wondering can you fit much in them I.e marker bottle hopper and playing gear thanks

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Looking to buy one but was wondering can you fit much in them I.e marker bottle hopper and playing gear thanks
I can fit everything in it (pads, trousers, jersey, boots) except mask/pack which get attached to the outside and just carry my gun already set up. but you won't have room for much else really, could maybe fit your gun/loader/tank in at a squeeze. But i guess if its just one day of play thats all you'll need.
generally I more commonly use mine for carrying my laptop and casual clothes at events, and if flying I'll put the air tanks in this as hand luggage to save on the weight.

Reactions: mike b

mike b

Jan 18, 2015
Thank just looking to get one for every day use but also when I go play thanks for the info pal

KP01

Apr 7, 2014
I bought one about a year ago and it's got more than enough room to fit everything in for a days play. It comfortably holds:
- Bottle
- Rotor
- Marker in the case
- Micro fibre cloths
- Fluffies
- Jersey
- Any pads
- Spares (mask lenses, batteries, barrel backs etc)
- My lunch :p

I sometimes use it to put my clothes, laptop etc in if I'm away for the weekend. I'm sure LIPS have them on sale for about £45ish?

Reactions: mike b

mike b

Jan 18, 2015
I bought one about a year ago and it's got more than enough room to fit everything in for a days play. It comfortably holds:
- Bottle
- Rotor
- Marker in the case
- Micro fibre cloths
- Fluffies
- Jersey
- Any pads
- Spares (mask lenses, batteries, barrel backs etc)
- My lunch :p

I sometimes use it to put my clothes, laptop etc in if I'm away for the weekend. I'm sure LIPS have them on sale for about £45ish?
Cheers pal looks like I will be buying one on pay day lol

Reactions: KP01