Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PE lv1/1.1/R/1.5

O5te

Jun 5, 2018
hey guys,
I’ve been playing for almost a year now and my etha is starting to have some issues.. now i’m looking to upgrade and i just love the stacked poppets. I was wondering, is it better to buy a new etek 5 or a used LV?
And with the different LV versions, is there a lot of difference in performance? And is there something i should look in to specific with a second hand LV?

Thanks gentleman!

dfr350

Sad but true
Apr 22, 2007
Bracknell UK
Used LV everyday over a etek. Not much difference between the 1 and 1.1/1.5.
The 1.1 an 1.5/lvr and all the same internally and just the milling is different. The original lv1 Internally different but it makes so little difference its not a thing to worry about.

I love my LV its and awesome marker and can be tweaked to how you like it so easily. £250-£500 is the range they seem to sell at atm. Just find one you like the colour of and mow fools with it :)

Attachments

Xerxestron

Outpost Baller
Nov 23, 2013
Wrexham
I'd look for a solid lv1. Had mine for 2 full seasons and only ever had a single problem that was sorted with an o ring replacement Haha.

It a solid and fantastic marker

*J;i~m^

Jul 13, 2019
Used LV everyday over a etek. Not much difference between the 1 and 1.1/1.5.
The 1.1 an 1.5/lvr and all the same internally and just the milling is different. The original lv1 Internally different but it makes so little difference its not a thing to worry about.

I love my LV its and awesome marker and can be tweaked to how you like it so easily. £250-£500 is the range they seem to sell at atm. Just find one you like the colour of and mow fools with it :)
Hi, took interest in your thread as it contained some helpful info to me also, !
£250-500 is quite a big range.
Why is this? It is condition dependant?

Just asking so I can get a better feel for what price range I should be look at.

dfr350

Sad but true
Apr 22, 2007
Bracknell UK
Its condition, shot count, model and even colour dependant. A person may pay more for a limited edition colourway lv1 that for a stock lv1.5 for example or a team marker.

Timberwulf2

Jul 24, 2019
Price is about right .Here in New Zealand..Mate just bought a 2nd hand but never shot Lv1.. $600NZD which is approx 300Sterling..