Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pebble stalker check this out

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
im gettin nervous from this Canadian kid who keeps messagin me, he got ahold of msn one day and befriended me but i blocked him for being too clingy and he was askin for free eclispe stuff repeativly, il copy and paste his messages that he sends me on myspace, facebook, pbnation and prob many more that i dont know about:-

"Hey Phil,
what's up? Can you please tell me why you aren't talking to me? I can understand somewhat, but it's been like 6 months. I really didn't mean what I said, and I said it as a joke. If you can't see, I really want to be your friend. Please give me one more chance. You're a really cool guy, and I really want to still be "aquainted" with you. Can you please reply to me. I really want to restart our friendship, or what we had. This might sound REALLY gay lol, but I don't mean it to. I just don't like being on bad terms with anyone, and expecially you, cause you're phil.
please talk to me so we can try to sort this out
thanks man
Jonathan"

"come on man, Please! I'm really sorry, and swear I won't do it again.PLEASE!!! I'm ****ing begging now. Please give me another chance! PLEASE! dude...please..."

"come on man, please give me another chance
please...can you at least explain to me why you're holding a grudge for this long? Cause I really want to be your friend again"

"is there antthing I can do for you to start talking to me again? Can you PLEASE reply so you can at least rant at me? or unblock my msn so we can talk..."

this is just half of the messages that i dug up

what are ur thoughts?

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
i would just stay well away from canada. he probably wants you to go over there and then he will get some rednecks to do unthinkable things to you

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
he wud just talk small talk , then he asked me he was after some new paintball pants and i was like the eclispe ones are good etc and he was like can you get me some free ones and i was like no i cant and he was like com on please, com on please,com on please,com on please and was no stop askin me

and i was like i earned not to pay for gear etc etc then that was the end of that conversation so i blocked him as i cudnt even be bothered talkin small talk to him cus i hate it when as soon as you go online he messages you sayin hello bla bla

Status
Not open for further replies.