The Home Of European Paintball

Pebble stalker check this out

Status
Not open for further replies.

paintball target

GBUs []D [] []\/[] []D
Oct 24, 2006
stockton - on -tees
does anyone know if this "stalkers" on baller yet? or dare we not ask him if he is?

you never know he might think about joining..... :eek:

should of sent him something at least.....like a virus then told him to f**k off.

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
He posted on this very thread, cba to find where. But he definately has been here.

Morrolan

Platinum Member
May 4, 2007
Lancashire
Anyway, Pebble doesn't have the pants to give away anymore because he sold them to Musefrog :D

Now lets just hope that Jonathan doesn't start stalking Musefrog...

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
lol!
think u made him cry

Well, guys you have done it. I was reading through the pgi forums, and low and behold, I found the thread Phil made on me. And then random people in the UK started adding me on myspace, and offering me pants. I didn't understand at all until I read the thread, and it clicked. All I can say is that it wasn't about the stuff. Phil can bash me all he wants, and anyone can. I did go too far, I admit. I meant it as a joke. But there was no reason to post a thread, let alone add me on myspace for it. If you really want to talk to me or wtv, then go ahead, and talk, or don't. One thing, I found the thread fairly funny. Props to you guys as you made it pretty funny.

Lastly, some food for thought: if all I wanted from Phil was the pants, why wouldn't I, after he said no the first couple of times, just say **** this and move on? And no answers like "you want to rape him, etc" Seriously, think about. If Phil had merely told me that I was annoying him or something, I would have stopped. And there's almost 0 chance that I would ever meet him, so it should matter either way

please anyone read this, and post whatever **** you want, but please make it in a way that I can read and that I can respond

Jonathan
from his myspace:p

Status
Not open for further replies.