Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
it seems winging it is par for the course,

seems people by the tens of thousands are going down with no ticket no hotel no where to sleep :D (wont need it if we win)

stay clear on the 14th ;o gona be crazy :) alternatively come out for the partay

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
manchesterorians... how far is leigh (spelling) from the city centre... walkable ? aunt stays there so getting a couch for the night ! but i doubt any cars will be moving in the city so probably going to have to walk it, anyone got a rough idea?

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
it wont be any different to any other match day, theres loads of places that turn into car parks on match day.....my advise is avoid the city centre completely. if you are coming from scotland, from the m60, follow ashton-u-lyne (junction 21 i think), then get on ashton old road and head towards manchester city centre, that way you will avoid the traffic, ignore the signs to the stadium when they tell you to turn right, look out for a large place on the left called K2, just after a big junction. ditch the car there for a fiver and walk about 3/4 a mile to the stadium and watch the millions of people going the opposite direction to you at zero mph. ive never been to the stadium but im told its an absolute mare to get out of the official car park after a game.
for some reason everyone seems to head into the centre then try the short drive to the stadium and it turns into gridlock everytime......working at planet and living near ashton i have the joy of driving past both old trafford and eastlands on match day :(

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
will be worse than most match days :( theres the fans with tickets then easily >100,000 without lol, gridlock for sure :/ i pose the question... is the city centre to "leigh" a walkable distance while drunktarded?

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
tbh anyone in manchester AVOID the city centre

Glasgow fans are the worst kinda scum

no offence
lol... rangers took 20,000 fans to barcelona and thousands to 8 other away ties in europe with not one arrest...

everyone thinks there homeland is safe, just as many c0nts in manchester though...

Status
Not open for further replies.