Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan(pb alexandria)

Clan Killer
Sep 5, 2004
Loch Lomond
Visit site
2nded

pardon my ignorance but having watched a bit of the game, why do they fly the Union Jack ?

I will openly admit to not knowing anythnig about English /scottish politics, but I do understand that Scotland wants independance, so why fly the union jack - which again sorry if im wrong but I thought that represented the unuion of england ireland scotland and wales ?

mnight be totally wrong

in which case, ignore or set me right
Your opening up a whole can of worms with that which is not worth going into but am sure if you looked you would also see St Andrew's flags being waved aswell.

But let me answer your question with another. Ask your mate whos a celtic fan why celtic fly an irish flag when they are a Scottish team?

So according to you two folk Scottish Rangers fans are not welcome in manchester or england.

Well thats me ****ed then.

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
Your opening up a whole can of worms with that which is not worth going into but am sure if you looked you would also see St Andrew's flags being waved aswell.

But let me answer your question with another. Ask your mate whos a celtic fan why celtic fly an irish flag when they are a Scottish.
Its to do with religion isn't it?

bloody soap dodgers.

Ryan(pb alexandria)

Clan Killer
Sep 5, 2004
Loch Lomond
Visit site
its all the same to me mate, i dont follow football, and pretty much all football fans are partial ******s in my eyes. sorry but thats just me.

I just found it illuminating to hear (biased, yes) his viewpoint and his predictions come true, and was bit dismayed with the state of the city centre really.

anyway, i dont mind people shooting and stabbing each other over important things like "turf" and "drugs" but not a fanny ass game of football. :p;)
I dont really care for football much either and I am pretty much only a slight Rangers fan.

What I am annoyed at is people getting tarred with the same brush and people thinking Rangers fans are all dicks.

bmw

Feb 17, 2005
northumberland
Visit site

But let me answer your question with another. Ask your mate whos a celtic fan why celtic fly an irish flag when they are a Scottish team?

So according to you two folk Scottish Rangers fans are not welcome in manchester or england.

Well thats me ****ed then.
ryan, if you read ians first post again, he was refering to the idiots that caused the touble, to get out of manchester, and me replying `and our country`, he wasnt refering to ordinary scottish folk, and no was i,
dont take it to heart bud

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
tbh I dont have anythnig against scottish people at all, and scotland is a beautiful place.

As i alluded to already, I have an undercurrent of bile against most footballs fans, just based on my own ideology. my major beef is with the aggro caused, and the disruption, all over a game of football. and it appears a bunch of the fools spat their dummies out upon losing and have caused major upset to the city.

Have spoke to my mate and he said to post this, for debate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celtic took 80,000 fans to Seville in 2003 - there were no arrests, no disturbances and only praise for the behaviour of fans. This culminated in FIFA, World Football's govering body, presenting Celtic with a Fair Play award for the behaviour of fans.

There is no such thing as the "Old Firm" anymore and Celtic fans do not want to be tarred with the same brush as Scotland's Shame!!

Then post this: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mcpx4b42qxw&NR=1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

with regards the flags, I was genuinely interested and not trying to argue, as you can appreciate I know fck all about it, but it was interesting to me as I assumed they would be flying the St Andrews flag.

Ryan(pb alexandria)

Clan Killer
Sep 5, 2004
Loch Lomond
Visit site
tbh I dont have anythnig against scottish people at all, and scotland is a beautiful place.

As i alluded to already, I have an undercurrent of bile against most footballs fans, just based on my own ideology. my major beef is with the aggro caused, and the disruption, all over a game of football. and it appears a bunch of the fools spat their dummies out upon losing and have caused major upset to the city.

Have spoke to my mate and he said to post this, for debate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celtic took 80,000 fans to Seville in 2003 - there were no arrests, no disturbances and only praise for the behaviour of fans. This culminated in FIFA, World Football's govering body, presenting Celtic with a Fair Play award for the behaviour of fans.

There is no such thing as the "Old Firm" anymore and Celtic fans do not want to be tarred with the same brush as Scotland's Shame!!

Then post this: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mcpx4b42qxw&NR=1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

with regards the flags, I was genuinely interested and not trying to argue, as you can appreciate I know fck all about it, but it was interesting to me as I assumed they would be flying the St Andrews flag.
Well there was the fact that the screen that was showing the game broke down, the fact that there was far too much overcrowding etc etc.

As for what you mate says about celtic well he is a celtic fan and trust me I know alot more thuggish celtic fans than rangers fans. I have lived in alot of biggoted places in my time and let me tell you its tit for tat.

With the flag thing yeh I know you were just interested mate but I would rather someone else other than me explain it.

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
Well there was the fact that the screen that was showing the game broke down, the fact that there was far too much overcrowding etc etc.

As for what you mate says about celtic well he is a celtic fan and trust me I know alot more thuggish celtic fans than rangers fans. I have lived in alot of biggoted places in my time and let me tell you its tit for tat.

With the flag thing yeh I know you were just interested mate but I would rather someone else other than me explain it.
Arh so its all our fault cause the TV didnt work so they trash the place?

well try and listen when every one says if you havnt got a ticket then dont come

Ryan(pb alexandria)

Clan Killer
Sep 5, 2004
Loch Lomond
Visit site
Arh so its all our fault cause the TV didnt work so they trash the place?

well try and listen when every one says if you havnt got a ticket then dont come
I never said that markie.

But Manc city council hardly did an outstanding job catering for the fans, well according to all the papers I have read this morning.

Biggest game in 30 odd years and they expect folk without a ticket to sit at home and not be part of the party? come on....

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
yeah but do you think that Sean should stay at home on his 18th and not join the party because police are stopping people coming in to the city centre come on!!

i am not really bothered about this to be honest mate i just haven't nothing else to do at the moment:)

Status
Not open for further replies.