People from manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan(pb alexandria)

Clan Killer
Sep 5, 2004
Loch Lomond
Visit site
So if they were all wearing Dynasty Tshirts follk could say Dynasty are all nazis's.

Small minority?

Unfortunately lovetone your mate is truley a rangers hater, nothing will change his mind..his opinion and line of thinking.

Do we even have to go into the IRA and fook the queen attitude that some celtic fans adopt?

Its this end of the spectrum that I, we and everyone hates for both rangers and celtic fans.

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
you all seem shocked? rangers fans were just being their normal selves...
pissing in the street, chanting secterian songs, stabbing, rioting etc.

13,000 tickets and 100,000+ go down to manchester... why not have big screens in glasgow?? The atmosphere would just be as good and the fans can thrash their own city.

According to reports rangers fans were even fighting eachother...

The only bad news to come from the russian fans is that one of them got stabbed before the match. Imagine coming all the way from russia, which probably cost him over a grand, to see the biggest game in his clubs history... only to get stabbed, miss the game and spend the night in a foreign hotel...

chunk.Clan

Clan, back for 09.
May 12, 2002
Lanark.
I dont really care for football much either and I am pretty much only a slight Rangers fan.

What I am annoyed at is people getting tarred with the same brush and people thinking Rangers fans are all dicks.
but they are......;)

why is anyone suprised they was trouble. 100,000 fans crammed into the city centre. Whoever said it would just be like any other match day got that wrong. and if you think thats trouble, come to the next old firm game. You`ll see some real fighting and singing lol.

o and dskize, "bolt ya rocket" :p

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
My god this threads stinks of bad memory's and naivety ,none of you heard of the 'Red Army' ?

No..go look it up .

No one remembers England fans getting away matches banned after kicking off against Ireland? ..no-one remember the Nazi salutes from all the Chelsea boys huh.

No one remember English hooligans having the worst reputation of any traveling fans for years no.

There are places in Glasgow that are painted green and there are places in Glasgow that they will smash up the phone boxes because they are painted
blue ,I kid you not.

It is the worst kind of bigotry, and Lovetone ,please tell your mate from me ,and I hope you think I'm a reasonable person,that he may get away with feeding you that kind of bull**** when he lives and works in England but If he thinks that will wash in Scotland I'm not surprised he moved away.And don't think for one second every Celtic fan wont jump on his high horse and use this as another pathetic excuse to have a dig at Rangers ,they will be singing about it at the next derby.

Just thought ..Is your mate even Scottish?

And just to even the field ,http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gOwqWQS8oRY&feature=related , for those of you that don't understand the Glasgow slavver ,that's pro IRA chants, and there are as many of them as there are King Billy (Rangers) ones.

Both sets of the 'old firm' morons are just as bad as each other, and both propagate as much religious hatred as the other.And unfortunately, the rest of us have to live with it,all because of something that happened in Ireland hundreds of years ago.

********s are ********s whatever the color.

And Chunk .

Have a shower :p

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
And just to even the field ,http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gOwqWQS8oRY&feature=related , for those of you that don't understand the Glasgow slavver ,that's pro IRA chants, and there are as many of them as there are King Billy (Rangers) ones.

I cant understand you when you are talking so what makes you think we can when you sing ;)

Like i said i am not really bothered about it.

Manchester city council must of known this was going to happen as did most people.

I have seen it when it was really bad in the 80's with manu and city so its no surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.