Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Personal Improvement

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Look in the mirror

- and work out which is your best side for photos.

Learn to tie your HK headband real tight so it doesn't fall off.

Draw up a list of insults for anyone you see who has a marker that is more than 6 months old.

:)

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
go into some wood (or back garden) tie up some bottles and name them 1 2 3 4 etc etc, get your brother, frend team m8 who ever get them to shout of a number and u have to shoot that target , by doing this you get better at fightting muliple targets

Scotty J M

UK Asylum Div 1 CPPS
Mar 10, 2008
Brackley
go into some wood (or back garden) tie up some bottles and name them 1 2 3 4 etc etc, get your brother, frend team m8 who ever get them to shout of a number and u have to shoot that target , by doing this you get better at fightting muliple targets
Omg Ben that is so from a video on Youtube!! some werid guy from expert village! lol

Scotty:cool:

benno101

. Yeah
Apr 7, 2008
London
What about upping your general fitness, I think theres a section on physical training on 'One with the gun'.
Its important and relativley easy to do at home, just gotta make it specific and you'l get fast results.

Dillworth

Jul 9, 2008
South Coast, Hampshire
Snap shooting in the mirror, but make sure your doing it right the first time or you will be learning something thats wrong and grow to have bad habits.

Switching hands with your marker in hand, a good one i do is switching hands but at the same time going from standing to kneeling then back up and vice versa.

Potting up, way i did it was fill a pot and tape it so the balls cant fall out but you can open and close lid, this way you dont have to keep uploading your hopper but still get the feel of potting up.

These might be useful, might not be but meh ive got loads of **** i do at home when im bored.
i like this idea