Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pet Peeves

Manning26

HA HA, TJ, I'll have to show my brother #2 on your list, he's like that with Rocky. But he has gotten to talk with him a few times, so that may make it a bit different, eh? When you know someone is cool from actually being around them is better, I would think. Don't you think it's good for up and coming players to look up to the "Big Boys"? I've never met Ledz, but reading his articles, and stuff about him by others makes me think he's pretty cool, and I would actually like to play him sometime. After all that, I do see your point though, but you probably know all those guys, and are maybe a bit jealous :p . That was a joke by the way... perhaps I should go. Take care, Buddy:D .

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
typical americans :)

Don't take any notice of the important things in life :)

Have to say tho, I did like moutain dew.
Did the americans know that if it hadn't been for us english there would be no such thing as pgi ?
But i do agree with killer onion on all parts of his article.

Duncster

uber-spect8or!
Jul 7, 2001
Kettering
Visit site
Well.....

this is simple;.......looks like you may possibly need a life mate :)

...as for point 15.....maybe it's your lack of enthusiasm for cylindrical objects of a length exceding 16 inches.....

just a thought dude...........

Dunc.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Things Paintball Could Do Without part 4 (after a lovely part 2 written by Mr. Lambini and the brief followup by me):

1. The horrible smell left in pods from paint residue, though recently I think RPS has cleaned theirs up a bit. Still, eew.
2. Losing nipple covers for nitro tanks. (Though I have this problem fixed with a WDP Lok Sok, many still don't have their nipples covered.)
3(a) Electro triggers set so short they have a mind of their own, going off every time someone says "Oh it's off" or "Yep, that's my new Angel/Bushy" or if you fart near them.
3(b) Newbies that borrow such guns without knowing where the on/off switch is.
4. Having to tell newbies/renters to KEEP THEIR DAMN GOGGLES ON five times before and after going on the field. How stupid are human beings becoming?
5. Spending $75+ on "wipe proof" paint, only to find out that there are people on the field (not referees) that carry TOWELS, NAPKINS, SHOUT WIPES, and God only knows what else on the field to wipe it off BLATANTLY without even the slightest recourse. Might it be much for me to ask WHAT IN GOD'S NAME WOULD ANYONE BE DOING ON THE FIELD WITH A TOWEL OR RAG WITH ANY OTHER PURPOSE BUT TO WIPE?!?! This is just a little bit obvious, yet never addressed, and should obviously be addressed by the rules.
6. Burgers, chicken sandwiches, hot dogs, etc. at paintball sites that don't have Zatarain's Creole mustard or Creole mustard and herb sauce.
7. Teammates leaving socks and cleats in your car after practice and forgetting about them for a week or so.
8. Other guys' girlfriends that don't understand paintguns well enough to know not to touch the trigger when the light is on (or it says LIVE) and shoot your best friend or you in the crotch.
9. Nitro fills running out right when you get to the front of the air line.
10. Watching a case of your favorite paint hit the ground hard and bust balls all inside the bags.
11(a) Forgetting to turn your hopper on before the game starts.
11(b) Packing your hopper too tightly so the blades can't spin.
11(c) Hopper lids coming open on the break while running.
12(a) Birds flying over during a game and pooping on you, leaving a white wet stain on you the size of a quarter, eliminating you. (Yes, this has happened to me.)
12(b) The rest of the day when you're having a day that $}{|tty.
13. Scarce, odd sized orings that probably cost 10 cents to buy from a hardware store if you knew the right size but cost $10 when you buy them from the factory.

Stay tuned for Chapter 5 as soon as more stupid stuff happens...