The Home Of European Paintball

Peterborough Teams?

Joff

Web Monkey
Oct 28, 2002
UK
Visit site
So what's wrong with Alamo?

Is it a bad site (facilities, etc), badly run or what?

Are they just trying to cash in on the lack of Paintball sites in the area or are they just lacking the support of fellow paintballers?

I've never been so I can't comment, but I wouldn't like to rule them out before I'd given them a try at least.

little tone

FENNY
Mar 3, 2002
peterborough
Visit site
joff mate dont do it!!!if you want progressive paintball go to apoc(BIG PLUG,happy now boys+girls)or foxwood and mix it

PS,you could say ive been to apoc ,sadly only twice this summer,but i marshalled there for a few years in a previous guise:cool:

aberbotimue

Nov 20, 2002
Visit site
I'm with Joff, interested to know why and what, but I guess I am coming from a different angle, as I am hoping to open a site in that area, so a wee bit about the compertition won't hurt!...

but site aside, I am interested in finding a team.. I just wana play ball...

Joff

Web Monkey
Oct 28, 2002
UK
Visit site
Aberbotimue, have you got an idea for location?

The Fens are lacking in decent woodland, so I'm not sure what you'll be able to find in the area.

aberbotimue

Nov 20, 2002
Visit site
Yay...

After a long search.. 6 months in fact.. I have two plotts in mind, one is having problems with planning, and the other is shared, so not quite ideal... but both are agreed in principle with the land owners, and even after the , 40 people with guns running around does a cirtain sort of damage, talk, both were still interested!

I feel a few month off yet...

But That doesn't stop me actually playing now does it!! Now I have finally found some free time.. I suppose quiting your job does that for you!

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
Oooops sorry tone,
OK who are ya ? :)

And yeah we are great, Sorry if i got riled up, but i had just posted on that stupid c02 thread in announcements and got all wound up :)

Feel the love!