Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PGI 151 reopens the gray area question I see..

Tyger, you naughty cat you..."If the rules don't explicitly say I can't do something, is that permission to do it?"

Hehe - just a taster for y'all.

PGI even got my bad self writing about cheating, based upon the new rules I've presented to tournament organisers and scenario top dogs across the globe. I think I've mananged to clear up the whole gray area debate once and for all...

There's a load of good tac and tech stuff in there as well from robo, justin, chris laquinta and steve james for those wishing to elevate their game to TJ-esque levels, so whaddya waitng for dudes, go buy it.

Peace out,

TJ

Manning26

TJ, here in hick-ass Missouri, we just got issue 149. I almost cried when I saw it and Lisa Harvey wasn't on the cover. I hurried to my computer, cussing and wondering what the heck was goin' on. Obviously, I found that she'll be on 150, and all was right again. There's my story, you're welcome.:rolleyes:

Manning26

I never subscribed before 'cause I had the wrong kind of credit card, so I've been buying nearly every issue for the last five years for $6.50 at my local bookstore. If that doesn't make me look foolish then I'm sure I could tell you some other ones. Anyhow, my girl just got me a subscription as a gift, it apparently hasn't kicked in yet:( , so I'm a little tense. Argh!