Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PGI Massive Gear Giveaway!

Mr Big

and his big purple helmet
Jul 3, 2001
In a big shoe
www.p8ntballer.com
Subscribe to PGI this month and you'll be automatically entered into our giant HOT THREADS Paintball clothing giveaway!

We will be giving away tons of T-shirts, pants, jerseys, hats, gloves, pads, packs, masks and more to hundreds of lucky new subscribers who get picked out of the enormous hopper. Even aside from all those awesome prizes, 12 issues of the world's greatest Paintball magazine, delivered to your door, for a mere $29, is a gift all in itself!

Offer is valid until the end of March.

So what are you waiting for? Hit the link below!

Subscribe to PGI Magazine

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Originally posted by permboy
Are we entered into this drawer if were already members?
if not that's a bit unfair don't you think?
No, it ain't unfair. After all, you've been reading PGI already while the people who just subscribed were still trying to communicate via scribblings on a cave wall!

Jeez! I'm Dutch, which means I'm from a country that makes the Scottish say 'we could learn something about saving money from these people', but I am impressed by the collective cheapness of you guys.

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Well I subscribed again a few days before this months PGI came out and did not get it:( , so does this include me in the draw or am I in the limbo of not being entered and not getting my PGI till next month?:confused: