Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PGI under attack !!

If You're Happy And You Know It Bomb Iraq

If you cannot find Osama, bomb Iraq. If the markets are a drama, bomb Iraq.If the terrorists are frisky, Pakistan is looking shifty, North Korea is too risky, Bomb Iraq.

If we have no allies with us, bomb Iraq. If we think that someone's dissed us, bomb Iraq. So to hell with the inspections, Let's look tough for the elections, Close your mind and take directions, Bomb Iraq.

It's pre-emptive non-aggression, bomb Iraq. To prevent this mass
destruction, bomb Iraq. They've got weapons we can't see, And that's all the proof we need, If they're not there, they must be there, Bomb Iraq.

If you never were elected, bomb Iraq. If your mood is quite dejected, bomb Iraq. If you think Saddam's gone mad with the weapons that he had, and he tried to kill your dad, Bomb Iraq.

If corporate fraud is growin', bomb Iraq. If your ties to it are showin', bomb Iraq. If your politics are sleazy, And hiding that ain't easy, And your manhood's getting queasy, Bomb Iraq.

Fall in line and follow orders, bomb Iraq. For our might knows not our borders, bomb Iraq. Disagree? We'll call it treason, Let's make war not love this season, Even if we have no reason, Bomb Iraq.

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site
Originally posted by Burb
sorry bush lovers...............

;)

Saddam sympathizers??:(

If loving Bush means we dont have to see pics like this ever again in any nation around the world then so be it...It really is amazing how much you guys dont understand....

Drawn back in Duff:rolleyes:

[edit by mod: sorry bro, no can do with pics like that. hope you understand]

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Originally posted by headrock6

If loving Bush means we dont have to see pics like this ever again in any nation around the world then so be it...It really is amazing how much you guys dont understand....
The main problem I have with this whole thing is, while I'm no fan of Saddam's work, the US government has (and still is) heavily supported regimes responsible for the same thing. Just as long as they pointed their guns at people the US didn't like, it wasn't a problem.
So with one hand the US is beating Saddam around the lughole, while with the other it's patting other unpleasant people on the back.

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site
Originally posted by Buddha 3
So with one hand the US is beating Saddam around the lughole, while with the other it's patting other unpleasant people on the back.

Good point Jay..Now i'll try and dismantle it;) ...Name me 1 nation that currently rapes,murders,tortures,and gasses thier people,hides weapons,and threatens to try and dominate a whole region that the U.S. supports...

And if your against the war,fine..I respect that opinion and thats your right...What im tired of is the bashing of a country that has done more good than all other nation combined..Im tired of oil conspiricies,no smoking guns theories and Bush haters...

No one talks about chemical weapons,long range missiles,broken resolutions,and every other thing this tyrant has done in the last 20 years...Im tired of people ranting and raving about things its obvious they have no knowledge about...

Its funny..After me and Duff started to get a little heated about Sanctions in Iraq I did a little research...I immersed myself into finding out more about the U.N. sanctions and came away with a different view of things..I still believe Saddam is responsible but I think we need to find a way for them to stop hurting his people and start hurting him...But unfortunately some people jsut tend to agree because its popular opinion...As of right now,thats my brother,and my countrymen who are putting thier lives at risk all over the world while many others sit back and bitch about things they choose to know nothing about...Its easy to say Bush the war monger,and real hard to face the problems of the world,but im proud my country accepts the task time after time after time..and if not us,who??Because history has shown us who shrinks when things get tough...

Im not saying everything we do is the right thing,but be assured im proud that my government strives to give people around the world the same rights that you,me,and alot of other people enjoy around the world today..Just to many people out there that forgot where thier freedom came from..

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
Originally posted by headrock6
Good point Jay..Now i'll try and dismantle it;) ...Name me 1 nation that currently rapes,murders,tortures,and gasses thier people,hides weapons,and threatens to try and dominate a whole region that the U.S. supports...
Liverpool......

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Oh god, laughed so hard I've popped a kidney.

Ow.

Look, the only reason Bush is after Iraq is 'cos he can't understand why it doesn't have a U after the Q, it's got him really confused.

Anyway, we should bomb Iraq, it'll let us callibrate our shots for the up and coming invasion of Switzerland.

Come on, they're an ideal target.
1) No one will come to help them as they are neutral.
2) What damage can their soldiers do with those tiny knives?
3) White toblerone, I got one for Christmas by mistake, what the hell where they thinking?