Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

phantom

Griggsy1969

Apr 24, 2022
Hi all i'm new to the group and joined after finding my old paintball equipment whilst having a clear out in the garage.
It is a phantom along with various bottles, pots hoppers etc.
After not having been paintballing for ages is this still something that members would be interested in purchasing?
Any advice or help much appreciated.
Many thanks.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Hi all i'm new to the group and joined after finding my old paintball equipment whilst having a clear out in the garage.
It is a phantom along with various bottles, pots hoppers etc.
After not having been paintballing for ages is this still something that members would be interested in purchasing?
Any advice or help much appreciated.
Many thanks.
There will be members interested in a Phantom, and also random old school ancialiaries.

Depending on model and any particularly fancy finish it’s probably not worth a fortune but someone will be interested
Bottles are likely to be out of date and not worth anything other than the ‘historic’ value of displaying with something period appropriate
If pots, hoppers etc are just general old ones then pretty much no value, but if they are particular ones with low capacity or a particular old school style then they will be desirable

As a new member you are restricted on access to classifieds but time goes quickly with some discussions on your specifics