Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Photos from Campaign?

Hobo_Joe

Enjoying the view...
Oct 30, 2004
London
Ok, tell me to **** off and create a new thread, but how do you get into the action to take pics of tournies? I enjoy photography and PB, and to combine the 2 would rock.

Do you need special passes?

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
for the MS you need a media pass (not sure how much it is, might be free for the lower divs). For local tournaments you are usually allowed to take photos wherever but i think if you plan on selling the photos you should ask the tournament organiser, for example the PA used to have an official photographer who was exclusive.

Other than that you can offer your services to local teams to get experience and then maybe look at doing whole tournaments, I've done photography for Disruption, UK Asylum and a few others :)

hope that helps

Hobo_Joe

Enjoying the view...
Oct 30, 2004
London
Cool thanks guys.

Just thought how nice it would be to have a few balls hit the lense... *ouch*

Amac

ThisISPaintball.ca
Nov 15, 2006
Somewhere in Canada
thisispaintball.ca
That does capture the moment well but the best I have seen was this one here, the largest guy on our team with a DM6 that is down. Walks up the field then pod bunkers a highly experienced player who plays in the CXBL. This then causes an almost brawl due to a terrible call by a reff who was right not counting the pod bunkering but allowed the player to hang the flag after two other players lite him up. Also created a great quote from a player on our team after the pod bunkered player ran his mouth after the hang.

"It doesn't matter cause you team is playing like sh*t and we are going to win first place anyways."

First was ours and they took third.....

Thanks for sharing your photo's guys