Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Photo's from masters

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
did u have a player without a marker (for some reason) who ended up running for the flag but getting shot ALOT.

i think it was on field 4 in the afternoon.
i didnt play that 1 . was watching from the sides tho. good game
that was me without a marker, it randomly spiked to 394 on the chrono! first time it shot over 280 all day.

so yeah i figured id got for it, and it was surprisingly fun.

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
that was me without a marker, it randomly spiked to 394 on the chrono! first time it shot over 280 all day.

so yeah i figured id got for it, and it was surprisingly fun.
twas a nice run . unlucky u didnt get there :( unlucky about yer marker also. pain when it doesnt work as u want it to. wat were u shooting?

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
i think it could be a case of a dodgey chrono - 400fps is ridiculous. i got this in january - i had just chronoed my gun before the game and then the on field chrono - which got many people pulled for hot markers - it read me as shooting 315 - 335 but when i did it before it was at 250-260 - i didnt change anything

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
twas a nice run . unlucky u didnt get there :( unlucky about yer marker also. pain when it doesnt work as u want it to. wat were u shooting?
aye i know. i made it to the dive to the flag then got pelted mid-air.
i was shooting an angel g7 i believe. It was borrowed as iv not purchased a new marker since selling my old one. was running sweet, didnt break a ball all day and that one spike was the only issue i had with it (but tbh i think it was the chrono, despite the ref saying it had been fine all day) Were you playing in that match?

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
i think it could be a case of a dodgey chrono - 400fps is ridiculous. i got this in january - i had just chronoed my gun before the game and then the on field chrono - which got many people pulled for hot markers - it read me as shooting 315 - 335 but when i did it before it was at 250-260 - i didnt change anything
alright m8. last UK Masters (feb) we had the same problem. over the chrono area chronos it was just under 280. the onfield chrono it was 320+. VERY dodgy

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
aye i know. i made it to the dive to the flag then got pelted mid-air.
i was shooting an angel g7 i believe. It was borrowed as iv not purchased a new marker since selling my old one. was running sweet, didnt break a ball all day and that one spike was the only issue i had with it (but tbh i think it was the chrono, despite the ref saying it had been fine all day) Were you playing in that match?
nah m8. i was watching the field from the back behind the netting. it was an interesting game.

r u lookin 4 a new marker?

if u like g7-flys then i got one for sale £250 for the gun and £300 with a crossfire lp 450psi 1.1ltr air bottle

i used it in feb at uk masters and worked perfect all day.

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=80971
on there if u wanna look.

Silver-0

Iron Lions #21
Jun 4, 2006
www.ironlions.co.uk
I'll also have some piccies up soon on photobucket, no sure how many of you would actually be interested as they are mostly of us, thanks to my cuz (TwistedPB) the camera whore