Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Photo's from masters

Matt.NX

Northern Xposure Captain
Nov 20, 2006
Scotland
i leave these guys to go down south alone for 2 months and they manage to put 7 markers out of commision

FS YA ****S :p
It was 6 out of the 7. Yes we had alot of problems in the morning, afternoon was better only a few went down. We shall be back again next month hopefully with alittle more luck.

shaunyboy

www.nxpaintball.co.uk
Apr 11, 2005
Near Glasgow
www.nxpaintball.co.uk
Dont think thats the same game he was talking about mate cause, we (NX) played our last game on field 3 not 4, plus i think ross had his marker on him.

We had 2 Egos, 3 Mini's, 1 Nexus Ego and an Ion

My Ego was the only gun not to have a problem all day, the other one was smashing paint in the morning.
One Mini was smashish paint in the morning, one was chopping balls all day, and mine wouldnt shoot above 200fps.
The Nexus wouldnt shoot above 180fps.
And the Ion was having trouble registering every trigger pull ie, 1 in 3 pulls nothing would happen.

so not a good day with the guns :confused: :confused:

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
Dont think thats the same game he was talking about mate cause, we (NX) played our last game on field 3 not 4, plus i think ross had his marker on him.

We had 2 Egos, 3 Mini's, 1 Nexus Ego and an Ion

My Ego was the only gun not to have a problem all day, the other one was smashing paint in the morning.
One Mini was smashish paint in the morning, one was chopping balls all day, and mine wouldnt shoot above 200fps.
The Nexus wouldnt shoot above 180fps.
And the Ion was having trouble registering every trigger pull ie, 1 in 3 pulls nothing would happen.

so not a good day with the guns :confused: :confused:
bloody hell. thats crazy especially for such a range of markers like that. a nexus ego to be playin up... unsure about minis. verdict is still out on them. heard alot about ball chopping but for an ego to go is wierd. detents and clean eyes? in feb we had a 06 ego chopping balls. just needed its eyes cleaning and detents changing. i dont trust ions to work so i duno bout that. not a fan of closed bolt gats.