Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pic Request LV1

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
Id recommend dpending more time actually playing then moaning about issues which arent even an issue and spend alot less time lubibg your bolt after 100 shots too pmsl

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
Robo,if you cant find what you,re after on here speak to the people who will know ...Planet.You can take the gun to any big woodsball tournament or CPPS /Campaign Cup.and they will have a Tech tent where if they find anything wrong they will fix.You have an excellent marker ,now widespread in speedball. My son shot one at first Millenium event putting about 8/9 pots a game and it never missed a beat through to 3rd place .they have excellent customer service ,just speak to them.

Robo

Aug 7, 2013
i cant fault planet they are mint, i have no issues and im a bit of a clean freak when it comes to all aspects of my life misses says i have ocd. Im not moaning about any issues just asking questions if it sounds like moaning then that was not my intention i apolagise. The question regarding full auto etc also was not moaning i just like to have the option if it was available as it happens its not.

Robo

Aug 7, 2013
Robo free bit of advics mate ! you ask why the lv1 doesnt have full auto mode on the eclipse page which was funny enough and your now saying the barrell is poor too ??? I think your the first to ever notice an issue with the bore size that it makes such a difference in the woods. 99.9% of people will stick with the standard barrell
im not saying the barrel is poor far from it its a mint barrel just slightly to big atm thats all.

Robo

Aug 7, 2013
fair enough i just get a question pop into my head and ask the people in the know like you etc learnt a bit about paintball but i dont mind making a fool of myself to learn lol

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
Honestly spend a few more quid on paint if your having issues with site paint, Check with your site owner if that is an option first though - 99.9% of paint brands will go through an ego fine mate maybe just a bad batch or something

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
I do know from watching some planet eclipse youtubes that from the factory their markers are 'over lubed'
this is one of those urban myths that does the rounds now and then, please believe me when i saw that this is completely incorrect. the guns leave the factory just fine. the guys that assemble them are the same hand full of very experienced guys that have hand built between them THOUSANDS of egos, they are also the same small handful of guys you meet at the Millennium, CPPS, UK big games etc... teching guns. the production techniques used which include which lube is used where and how much is reviewed on a constant basis and has changed several times to make sure that each and every hand assembled marker leaves the factory in tip top condition having been tested and inspected to make sure that it is in a state that we are 100% happy with.
we do apply a small amount of oil to the side of the bolt so that the detents are lubricated, this is to prevent the adbs from splitting if the bolt is left in the forward position during transit as potentially a marker may go on a long trip around the world and may end in a store waiting to be sold for a couple of months, therefore we do everything possible to make sure the marker still performs 100% when the final customer receives it, this small amount of oil is just a precaution as the bolt of any ego is pushed to the rear position before packaging anyway. On receiving a new marker it may be perceived that there is a lot of oil on the bolt, dont worry about it its fine, just make sure after you have used it that there is no debris in there, sand, dirt, paint and clean it as needed/ as per the manual. You may notice lube in 'strange places' such as around threads and places that a player would not normally lube again this is perfectly normal, we use a industrial long lasting lubricant on most threaded parts of the marker to make sure that there are no dry threads which may bind up or friction weld themselves together, some of the lubrication we do in the factory is not mentioned in the manual because you should never need to repeat it.

ive have seen it mentioned a few times on various forums that the first thing you should do with a new marker is strip it apart change all the orings, wipe all the lube off and change it for something else as they are assembled by untrained idiots who use far too much of the wrong lube etc......whilst i cannot speak for other manufacturers i can promise you that anyone who tells you that any of this needs doing to an Eclipse marker does not know what they are talking about, our guns leave the factory ready to gas up and play.

sorry for the slight rant :) but its one of those things that bugs me every time i hear it.