Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Pick one...LV1 vs RSX

Discussion in 'Talking Points' started by JP_, Dec 27, 2018.

1. JP_ Member

JP_
    Message Count:
    LV1
    vs
    SP Shocker RSX
    I’m looking to get a new marker and seriously can’t decide, I’ve akways been a PE/LV1 guy but I play snake and I just think the LV1 would be too big but would love you hear what everyone thinks ‍♂️

2. dfr350 Sad but true

dfr350
    Message Count:
    LV1 every day. Not really a fan of the shockers. They are really light but I find they have a lot of recoil where the lv1 has almost none and can be tweaked to how you like it anyway.

JP_ likes this.
  3. Care_Bears Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK

Care_Bears
    Message Count:
    I have both, and find I disagree with the above post, I think the Shocker is a Remarkable gun in it`s weight and firepower, but then again , the Lv1 is also a remarkable gun at being so reliable !! putting a Carbon barrel on either of them will make a difference to how you move them, This year there has been a Massive Boom on the Shockers, and that wouldn`t happen if they wern`t that good, as I said, Both are good, have a feel of each in your hands if you can as they do feel different, It`s a choice you have to make, not others for you !! >> Bluey

JP_ likes this.
  4. mikey1975 Morning Wood

mikey1975
    Message Count:
    Ive owned both lv and shocker rsx and xls and i currently use xls shockers no recoil on mine. I think you woukd be best trying bith out to see which one suits you best as a snake player

JP_ likes this.
  5. Richsparks Member

Richsparks
    Message Count:
    My son has both only recently the shocker he used it at a tournament last time out and said he will be using it again but has no intention of getting rid of the lv1. Down to personal opinion really . I like planet markers and my geo keeps going spares are always about and on line help for Any problems but saying that there is always someone on here that can answer your questions what ever you buy. Either marker will be good for tournament's or walkons just find one in the colour you want and buy it both a good choice I feel.

JP_ likes this.
  6. Cube M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions

Cube
    Message Count:
    Please note, Mike's spent ages talking about getting an LV1.5 and trying my LV's out at practice because he's got an LV itch again :p

JP_ and mikey1975 like this.
  7. DCurrie95 Platinum Member

DCurrie95
    Message Count:
    Planet Eclipse Every time. If your play at events the techs are always great to fix you up. But best thing to do is get your hands on one of each and see how it feels in your hands, people at events most likely wont have an issue with in