Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pick one...LV1 vs RSX

JP_

Feb 18, 2018
LV1
vs
SP Shocker RSX
I’m looking to get a new marker and seriously can’t decide, I’ve akways been a PE/LV1 guy but I play snake and I just think the LV1 would be too big but would love you hear what everyone thinks ‍♂

dfr350

Sad but true
Apr 22, 2007
Bracknell UK
LV1 every day. Not really a fan of the shockers. They are really light but I find they have a lot of recoil where the lv1 has almost none and can be tweaked to how you like it anyway.

Reactions: JP_

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
I have both, and find I disagree with the above post, I think the Shocker is a Remarkable gun in it`s weight and firepower, but then again , the Lv1 is also a remarkable gun at being so reliable !! putting a Carbon barrel on either of them will make a difference to how you move them, This year there has been a Massive Boom on the Shockers, and that wouldn`t happen if they wern`t that good, as I said, Both are good, have a feel of each in your hands if you can as they do feel different, It`s a choice you have to make, not others for you !! >> Bluey

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Ive owned both lv and shocker rsx and xls and i currently use xls shockers no recoil on mine. I think you woukd be best trying bith out to see which one suits you best as a snake player

Richsparks

Jun 25, 2018
Worcester
My son has both only recently the shocker he used it at a tournament last time out and said he will be using it again but has no intention of getting rid of the lv1. Down to personal opinion really . I like planet markers and my geo keeps going spares are always about and on line help for Any problems but saying that there is always someone on here that can answer your questions what ever you buy. Either marker will be good for tournament's or walkons just find one in the colour you want and buy it both a good choice I feel.

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Ive owned both lv and shocker rsx and xls and i currently use xls shockers no recoil on mine. I think you woukd be best trying bith out to see which one suits you best as a snake player
Please note, Mike's spent ages talking about getting an LV1.5 and trying my LV's out at practice because he's got an LV itch again :p

Reactions: JP_ and mikey1975

DCurrie95

Jun 28, 2016
Planet Eclipse Every time. If your play at events the techs are always great to fix you up. But best thing to do is get your hands on one of each and see how it feels in your hands, people at events most likely wont have an issue with in

Xerxestron

Outpost Baller
Nov 23, 2013
Wrexham
I have to say I'm 100% with the LV1 from this line up. Personally feel it's a much better marker and PE are spot on when it comes to customer service and techs