Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pics of Angel IR3 on P8!

Micah

I hate to say it but I'm not impressed, it was SO built up as the greatest thing to hit paintball since the pump handle ... I'm slightly more impressed than when wdp added the lcd screen. I'm sticking with my cocker until someone gives me one ... :D :D :D

I can't wait to see the Dark ir3 ...

-Micah

Gee - Team No Hope

Jul 10, 2001
Reading UK
Visit site
Show me the money

Originally posted by Simon Malone
Hey Gee hows it going:confused: We spoke at Diablo.

I like it:D , the grip kinda reminds me of the BL 'timmy.
:cool: I okay just Temple being cancelled screwed my tryout for Maxem, so i'm irritated (have to wait till the birmingham indoor)

When i saw it i actually preffered the drill milling in black and sat there looking at my budget to see if i can free up the 1k to get me one.
If only i'd already paid for my 2k1 mamba.:mad:

Things to do:
  • Buy IR3
  • Win lottery

When are thunder playing next since I may come up and watch you guys?

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Originally posted by manike
I love the look of the grip (I wonder if you can retrofit it to an LCD?). I like the idea of the cops (A LOT).

I do not like the 'hole' milling. I hope the C&C are very different there.

manike
Hi mate,

As you probably know - Warpig has more info here including saying that the grip can be retrofitted to an LCD

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
IR3

Originally posted by Justin(Thunder)
Hmmm...

Well that just saved me a grand ;-)

Saying that I think I'll wait till I've shot one before I decide, but based on styling I think I'll hang on to my LCD.
Ah yes, didn't you mention that yours is a one of three sunset fade? Or was it sunrise? How's it doing these days? I have been thinking about saving up for an Adrenalin LCD, but may hold out to see what they do with the IR3 if anything at all. If they don't, I'll think about that when the time comes where as of now it's 50/50, but if they do then it's Adren IR3 all the way. They haven't let many if any people down yet.