Pictures Toulouse

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
Thought I'd forgot eh?

Nick, will do your pics next.

Even though I am on my death bed( think I might be flogging dead horse here:D ) I'll get right on it.

Password for Ugly Ducklings type:-"Ugly_Ducks_Toulouse_07"

Give it 5-10 minutes as I have to burn it to DVD of my laptop then upload it to my PC then select the best ones, then resize them for web, then upload them one at a time. All this and keep down 2 jobs.:D

Nick Brockdorff

Jul 9, 2001
www.uglyducklings.dk
It did - but didn't notice anywhere it said you could not.... but Steve knows me well, and knows we'd be more than happy to pay for pics, if they are being used in any public connection.

Nick

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
How can I be of service?

Nick, if you want to use pics on a website I can send you low res(just give me the max KB file size and which pics) we can discuss some form of recompense in Germany, if you want high res can send them but can take time or I'm burning CDR (700MB) or DVD's (4.7GB) for 10 & 20 Euros respectively, can post (at a cost or give them to you in Germany( as a side note have you guys been able to book hotels yet?)

Just let me know what you want.:)

oldschool

Apr 14, 2007
Hi everyone !!!

I don't know if any Brit ballers have already eard about this website: www.photoball.fr, take a look at it, it is very cool and the pictures are great and well organized (even if the guy is French). As everything is written in the Molière's language i'll help you a little: click on "galeries" and then on the left of the page click on "Millennium 07 Tlse" or click on "Best ofs" and again "Millennium 07 Tlse"(if you don't appreciate sarcasm forget the last sentence you read). Jean (the guy behind the camera) sells his pictures (on paper) but i don't think he ever did it to a "foreign" country, it's not an add, i am just trying to be informative. And last but not least: if there is still some old school ballers that like to cock it with a pump, you will find some good pictures of pump action paintball, just search for it. Pardon my english and have fun !!!

See you everyone

Rémi