Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pimped your ION?

Jesus

London Tigers 2
Dec 13, 2006
Herts
that was sold by a guy named jesus on these forums... the one that there is a thread about since he has miraculously dissapeared but his posts remain...
and as if by magic i re-appear :D

i'm just more of a browser than a poster.

i just sold that ion for £300 inc a victory boarded halo.

magicmonkey

Life Begins In 10 Seconds
Jun 4, 2006
Lichfield
profile.myspace.com
its not a Co2 tank, its just a 3000psi ally one

-james
Was gonna say. Just luks like my CO2 that i use on my spyder piolot. it has a solinoid that isnt connected to the board so no wories for board damage but they only allow CO2 at my local delta force. BTW any midlands team lookin for a 15 yr old half decent front man ? :rolleyes: but keeping on subject... i have a slightly pimped ion :D freak kit board membrane mod ( with LED's:eek: ) flame drop, Q lock, body kit. and looking for a new fancy reg .

Chris

Sorry guys... in a graphic products leson.. no pics

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham

It was starting to cost allot more than the gun was worth and I was looking into sith frames etc etc when I thought..." whats the point....may as well spend the dollars on a decent marker, at least then I've got a chance of selling it when I decide to upgrade". I actually split that ion up and got a better return on it than I would have done if I sold it all together. (I still lost allot of cash doing that, but it was a fun project to start)

I now have an 06 ego....much more fun:D :D :D