Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pimped your ION?

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
First one - I don't like the idea of trying to read the gauge with the gun facing you :eek:.

Second one - I like the way the frame matches the reg.

Third one - stock black with a few ups. Not quite 'pimped' ;)

Ive posted it before but I think this has to be the most pimped ion Ive ever seen.
http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=658&d=1157503988

Although now the stage 5.1s have started shipping in America I expect there will be a few contenders to their throne.

Really though, you dont have to change the cosmetics to pimp your ion. Just replace the internals with stuff that wasnt originally made by Smart Parts and youll have a very nice gun indeed.

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
Ive posted it before but I think this has to be the most pimped ion Ive ever seen.
http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=658&d=1157503988

Although now the stage 5.1s have started shipping in America I expect there will be a few contenders to their throne.

Really though, you dont have to change the cosmetics to pimp your ion. Just replace the internals with stuff that wasnt originally made by Smart Parts and youll have a very nice gun indeed.
So whats on your ION then John?

Ill take a pic tomorrow, but here are the specs.

• Lucky Stage 1v3 Bolt
  • Lucky Stage 2 firing can
  • Lucky Stage 3 rear donut
  • Lucky Stage 4 Board
  • Element Aero Body
  • Element V2 frame
  • CP Reg and ASA

In short, all the good stuff none of the tat. With the exception of the stock ion breach and a virtue membrane pad (Ive tried scrubbing it with bleach over and over, but it still reeks of outdated software ;) ).

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
that was sold by a guy named jesus on these forums... the one that there is a thread about since he has miraculously dissapeared but his posts remain...