Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pinokio

Kirby

Banned
Dec 21, 2008
Kent
personally ive always liked the halo as it barley goes wrong whilst the rotor looks more modern and low profile but still lots of people having issues with them , 1 had a screw shoot out the barrel , the Rotor anti-jam doesnt really do much , and pinokio is a lovely hopper and if i could i would get one but the extra long nose is pointless as most sites dont allow the use of them !

gambo47

Jun 20, 2007
scotland
www.youtube.com
Hey im sponsored by Evan at Pinokio Hoppers (great guy, knows what he's talking about), my team are the only ones in the midlands that uses them... we are starting to do the 3 man and even tho, it looks pants with the nose cone attachment on... we all have the up advantage on volume:p 400 x 3 = 1200 that over a case of paint... stick with it mate, not many people over here uses them.

The only down side with it you can get any spares, but since ive had 2 of them nothing has gone wrong!

Great product for the Value...:) If only the word would spread in the UK!
We have a few in use up here....and the only thing that is the current problem with getting more to use them is shipping etc from the USA..!