Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

pirahna VTL upgrade question

oh im aware of the boom myester. hes a local hero. and if your from cincy youd know what so i dont need to tell you that. i loved watching him throw. now our all star power is corry dillion. hes a badass, and my friends uncle is his best friend. now the bengals just suck, so i have to remain indifferent. if i boo them they will do even worse. they just keep sucking and sucking. i love saving money, but i think im going to spend more than i bargained for on a Dye Excel. im buying it for like $47 off www.actionvillage.com. i think its a pretty good deal. later

Manning26

Yeah, that is a good deal on the Excel barrel. They shoot just as well as anything else, and they're cheap! Much akin to the Custom Products barrels.

I'm not from Cincinnati, but the Bengals have been my favorite team since I was little. It had more to do with Mr. Esiason than anything else. And I have suffered through the Bengals suckiness right along with you, but what's worse, my Chiefs getting our hopes up every year and then not making the damn Super Bowl, or more recently, the play-offs, or knowing before the season even begins that your guys aren't going anywhere? ;)

Manning26

Hmmm, back in the 'day, St. Louis was Missouri's paintball mecca, what with them having Paintball Mania, and hosting the NAAPSA Championships and such. Um, of course the last time they hosted they nearly single-handedly killed the league.

You should check out Kansas City if given the chance, we've got fields out the whazoo. ;)