The Home Of European Paintball

Pistols

Chazum

SMOKE SOME
Aug 26, 2010
Wymondham, Norwich.
What is the best pistol to get?
And how light are they?
Also do pb sites let you have your main gun and a pistol? Or is that cheating haha?
Much appreciated :)
ChaZum
___

jmelech

Oct 11, 2009
best pistol debatable between Tippmann TPX and Tiberius, both have their pros and cons, a quick google will show loads of comparisons.
They are very light.
Yes most sites will let you use one, or two if you fancy dual wielding :p

Mar 30, 2011
i have owned both and i chose my tpx but as james said its personal preference, so when your out at the sites ask to have a go

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
i've shot the tiberius pistol and its quite fun, but definately takes some getting used to. its moderately heavy compared to what you would expect but lighter than most 'normal' markers. obviously haven't shot them alot but the magazine mechanism on the tiberius looks pretty well put together and i didn't chop or anything while shooting this gun. overall i can say its a good little gun but dunno if i would spend the money on it.

Chazum

SMOKE SOME
Aug 26, 2010
Wymondham, Norwich.
best pistol debatable between Tippmann TPX and Tiberius, both have their pros and cons, a quick google will show loads of comparisons.
They are very light.
Yes most sites will let you use one, or two if you fancy dual wielding :p
Shall now give it a google.
and, do they run on co2 sparklets?
ChaZum
______

Chazum

SMOKE SOME
Aug 26, 2010
Wymondham, Norwich.
Hey guys - Sorry for sounding like a n00b here.
Can you use A remote hose for your TPX pistol to link straight to your air tank?
If so - Whats another way to store your air tank other than getting a new Pack?
Since I dont wanna be running around with a whole pack considering it's just a pistol and I dont need to pods?
Cheers guys.
ChaZum
_______