Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pistols

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
yeah - both tib8 and tpx can have remote line adaptors fitted to let you run from a tank rather than a sparklet.

IMHO the tpx was a better balanced, lighter feeling pistol.

i have owned both and sold both - they saw incredibly limited use and couldn't justify keeping them.

Mar 30, 2011
yeah - both tib8 and tpx can have remote line adaptors fitted to let you run from a tank rather than a sparklet.

IMHO the tpx was a better balanced, lighter feeling pistol.

i have owned both and sold both - they saw incredibly limited use and couldn't justify keeping them.
+1 i have owned both and they only see 3 outings but there fun lol

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
What do you want the pistol for - main marker or back up? I suggest you go to mcarterbrown.com , in the sidearms section there is a lot of discussion about which is better for which role.

If its for back up avoid remote lines, stick to the 12 grams, don't buy crossman ones.

In my opinion of the Tib and the TPX the Tib is the better marker but the grip is very fat on them so make sure it fits in your hand before buying.

Chazum

SMOKE SOME
Aug 26, 2010
Wymondham, Norwich.
What do you want the pistol for - main marker or back up? I suggest you go to mcarterbrown.com , in the sidearms section there is a lot of discussion about which is better for which role.

If its for back up avoid remote lines, stick to the 12 grams, don't buy crossman ones.

In my opinion of the Tib and the TPX the Tib is the better marker but the grip is very fat on them so make sure it fits in your hand before buying.
I was sorta hoping to use it as a main marker for some games. And yeah ive held the TPX before at NvS. I like it :) dont wanna sound like and idiot but how long do those mini catridges hold?
cheers:)

Chazum

SMOKE SOME
Aug 26, 2010
Wymondham, Norwich.
Cheers for all the top advice guys. Sorta drifting away from the idea of saving for a pistol. Since you have to keep buying co2 and then if i did get remote hose i wold also have to get a new pack! Sorry for your time and much appreciate all the input!

ChaZum
______