Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pistols

Alex Dawson

Mar 22, 2016
I've been finding it a real chore to run around with my marker and all my pods.

I love running and jumping around and find hiding behind cover and snapshooting a bit awkward and boring.

My idea is to play with a pistol and rubber knife and try to wreck people with speed/surprise.. possibly get a first strike pistol with a scope to use where permitted .
I'll be playing walk ons mostly, maybe some scenario but haven't tried it yet.

Would be interested in selling/swapping some of my gear in order to make the change if anyone has a pistol they don't need

Any thoughts appreciated.

scooby_doo

Born to be BUD
Jan 11, 2007
Liverpool
Running around with a pistol depends on where you play, any sort of open area and you will get lots of hits on you. If you play in buildings or lots of cover then you will have some success but still take plenty of hits.

Lose the rubber knife idea though as it will probably earn you a punch. A few years ago I did play with Gommie, think it was timewars who had a paintbrush with paint on it which earned him at least one kill, but that was more for giggles rather than a serious tactic.

End of the day if a marker and pods are too heavy either switch to something like an invert mini with a small peanut bottle and just a hopper and perhaps a pod and you then have mobility and firepower all in one.

Pistols are great fun but it all depends on the play area and what others are using.

SD

Alex Dawson

Mar 22, 2016
Haha well, taking lots of hits is not a problem for me... I already do that , just hoping to do it more comfortably
The invert mini looks pretty awesome, certainly will be much better for me than my current marker.

Thanks for the thoughts, its given me a little more to chew on :)