Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Planet Eclipe Competition Time .....

P8ntballer.Com

Administrator
Mar 31, 2009
London
www.p8ntballer.com

It's no secret that Planet are one of the world's pre-eminent paintball companies when it comes to quality products; they are not just about guns .. their other product lines seem to tap into the paintballer's head; Planet seem to have this instinctive insight in what's cool and what's not so cool ....
Very few companies can produce DVDs that enhance and promote our beloved sport so effectively.
Everybody knows Ledzy, the charismatic co-owner of Planet who was one of our country's best ever players, coaches [he was 2nd best at that but it's still quite good for a norvener ] and also one of our sport's good guys.

He has decided to throw in 10 Emortals 3 DVDs up for grabs if you can answer one question.
The 10 eventual winners will be picked out of the hat and nominated in this thread next week some time.
This video is some pretty hardcore DVD time, it's a round up of approx 150 minutes of footage covering NPPL, LAPPL, Millennium, PSP, Aftershock, Dynasty, Impact, Xfactor and Vicious, Ducklings, Carnage and more... much more… Technical tips on how best to play like a pro, it's a must-see vid, even more important to see than 'Debbie Does Dallas'... I kid you not !!

And so, the question is :- Ledz from Planet Eclipse, Ex Nexus Captain and current Operation Sandbagger wears which team number on the back of his jersey?

Personally, I thought it was the phone number of the local pizza house just in case he got hungry and couldn't remember it.

Send your answers to me robbo@p8ntballer.com and in a week's time, I'll pull 10 names out and plug them all up here in this thread.

Please DO NOT post your guesses in this thread ... send them to me please using the link in the last sentence.

I watched this entire video and even though I'm an old hasbeen in our sport, the curious mix of a stonking rock background beat pulsating through this vid coupled with the way it was all filmed makes for a bloodthirsty desire to go shoot some fools off the field.
I found myself twitching during some of the footage; not because my motor neurones are gradually deteriorating due to my age but it really did make me wanna pick up a gat again and shoot heads .. an Ego Prime gat of course :)

There are very few DVDs that have been done before that I would classify as a serious, professionally made window into our sport ... I defy you to watch it and not wanna play ..... that's some awesome sh!t right there, real awesome.

P8ntballer.Com

Administrator
Mar 31, 2009
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Ooooooh, lotsa emails in my Ledz box .... I must admit, I didn't even know what his jersey number was even when we were both at Nexus; as for now? I think from judging the responses so far, I'd have a pretty good guess as to what it is ....
I can tell you though, it's not a prime number which of course is rather disappointing may I say ... come to think of it, there are nine primes between one and twenty which if you believe his number to be under 20, is quite a good clue, but is it? :)