Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Planet eclipse 2014 pants and jersey

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Planet eclipse 2014 pants and jersey
The pants are in as new cndition with no holes or rips and the jersey is new and unused with tags still attached, Jersey xl, pants XXL insize.

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn82/DMPE/DSCF0668_zps3444713a.jpg
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn82/DMPE/DSCF0571_zpsf9a717e4.jpg
Pants £50
Jersey £18

==============================================================
Postage is £3.50 for the jersey and £8 for the pants.
Items will be sent 1st class, add £1.50 to make it recorded.
No offers
No trades
Nothing sold until payment is received.
Paypal owed or you pay the fees
Items will leave me in the same condition as pictured and as discribed
UK sales only
thanks for looking.

lavenm

A few to keep me going for the time being
Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
Does the jersey have a player name/number on the back or is t just a plain jersey. If its plain then I will take the jersey from you young man despite the dodgy proof pic

foot

Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Does the jersey have a player name/number on the back or is t just a plain jersey. If its plain then I will take the jersey from you young man despite the dodgy proof pic
Nothing on the back, totally plain.
If you mean dodgy proof pic as in date, I used an old photo I had to show the full Jersey unfolded, current date and non dodgy image in the first pic. :)

lavenm

Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
Just keeping you on your toes, don't want people taking liberties with the rules even if the have a RED banner on their user name but I have to give you the correct date in the first picture;) Payment will be sent this evening when i can get on my personal PC if thats ok with you.

foot

Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Just keeping you on your toes, don't want people taking liberties with the rules even if the have a RED banner on their user name but I have to give you the correct date in the first picture;) Payment will be sent this evening when i can get on my personal PC if thats ok with you.
Payment this evening is fine, jerseys all yours.

lavenm

Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
Shirt has arrived all ok thanks, am tempted to add the second to my spares collection