The Home Of European Paintball

Planet eclipse 'EGO'....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
At a guess I would suppose they will be holding on to it for a NPPL reveal in November, that's if they can keep the details a secret for long enough.

Awesome news though, about time planet had their very own marker...

Aten-Re

P8baller Uk (Halo2)
Nov 21, 2003
manchester
Visit site
my guess

I wasnt far wrong with the E2 and directors cut predictions.

EGO: my guess
1: Cant see it being a top end marker, they would be marketing themselves into trouble, with the DC/E2 and all. Will probably be mid, sort of impulse level, thus then fading the pro series or factory out. In doing so it will firm their platform selection up with a range of markers to suite all needs and wallet sizes. I cant see thier sub £900 markers doing so well in the shadow of big brother. So re-launch and re brand.

Watch, I will probabaly be way off the mark now. Doh there goes my Ego.

speedbird_666

Old Skool Is Cool....
Feb 1, 2003
Bournemouth.
I can't imagine it as a super top-end gun either, but maybe a nice midrange gun with bags of performance and a realistic price tag.

But hey, the paintball world is a crazy place, anything can happen!:D

Time to play the age-old waiting game!

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
We all remember the Eclipse Shocker and E Impulse (wel you lot prob do, i dont) and we all have seen the Planet stock the timmy now, who hears 'Custom timmy'
my two cents

Speed's

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Originally posted by Speedyg4LS
We all remember the Eclipse Shocker and E Impulse (wel you lot prob do, i dont) and we all have seen the Planet stock the timmy now, who hears 'Custom timmy'
my two cents

Speed's
It's a good thought, and I had wondered if we would get an Eclipse Timmy earlier in the year (when they started stocking them and announced they would be teching them etc) but I think not, it wouldn't have it's own section on PBnation if it wasn't a marker in it's own right...

I think anyway ;)

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
American's (no offence ment) do go off at anything and it cld be anything, it seems planet are keepin everything stum, so we wil find out, but im thinkin a custom something rather than a new gun.

Speed's

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
nicky said no to me when i asked him at campaign if they were gonna ever bring one out. he said no. but they could change their minds :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.