Planet eclipse 'EGO'....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Originally posted by Skeetmaster
Course not....you can see the vert pin and cut back, er..back on the Ego...

Anyway.. I thought PGI said that they were to pre-release pics and sinfo etc today?
I'll stick with my first guess then it's an amalgamation of a timmy and the E2

Skeet

Platinum Member
Thing is...Timmies have a gap along the body, through which the tube, often a different colour, is visible...I dont see that gap on the Ego...hence...unless it is acustom milled body, with Timmy *cough*Spyder*cough* internals...then I would think maybe not...also...if Jack Woods, can build a reverse cocker for College coursework (ta Piper)..I would imagine that he could design and build a scratch marker, along with the other Tech Heads at Planet.
I Guess (eventually) all shall be revealed.

Pinchaaaay!

London Nexus - #77
I'd go for the macdev cyborg w/ e2 frame!

Freshly milled + swooshed to bare bones, tricked up internally by the eclipse factory magicians.

Cyborg = not a really successful tourney marker in the past.

Cyborg + eclipse = Now we have a serious contender ladies and gentelmen!

Thats my guess anyhows ;)

Kinda back to the old eclipse bm2k days, but now with an eye!!!!.......aaahhhh....fond memories :)

The cyborg has been known to be a bit of a bouncing marker in the past but add the eclipse frame & software = goodbye bounce!

"Pinchaaay!"

Alien_Balliztix

Diet Coke with Cherry
DFor those people that haven't read the whole thread i have summarised what we know so far......as confirmed by Jack woods, Nicky T, Tommy G69 and the rest of Nexus and all nexus affiliated players. WHO HAVE ALL had the chance to hold and fire the marker. So they should know..

Summarised:
IT IS A COMPLETELY NEW MARKER!!!, NOT A HYBRID, RE-DESIGN OR IMITATION OF ANYTHING!!

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
Originally posted by fordanaldino
cause eblades are the guns that bounce the least........:rolleyes:
E2

And eblade bounce is done by the owner, it can be sorted really well if done correct, or really crap if done incorrect.

Speed's

Status
Not open for further replies.