Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Planet Eclipse EMEK 4 Months old. SOLD

4xx

Sep 17, 2018
Hello all I have upgraded my marker since getting into the sport and I am now selling my Planet Eclipse EMEK which started me off, it is just over 4 months old and still under warranty. It is in Very good condition with no marks please see pictures.
It has hardly been used, I have been to 2 walk ons and shot about 2000 balls total. Has been meticulously cleaned and greased each time. I also have a longer 14" barrel which makes it much quieter and accurate like the new ETHA 2 and produces very similar sound signature.

I would take 175 including paypal fees and postage including the extra barrel that cost me £25. Its a solid piece of kit that's perfect for beginners as it was for me. Its solid tank of a marker please check the reviews out!

Any questions happy to answer.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: KeenDean

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Hi - I'd like to offer you £140 for the EMEK without the barrel - I have plenty of them.

4xx

Sep 17, 2018
Hi thanks but looking to sell as one as dont need the barrell either.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Thanks for coming back to me.

Just to explain the thinking behind my offer, so you know where I'm coming from....

An almost new second hand EMEK sold for £130 a few months back, so that is what you're up against. All the serious buyers know that, and they will use that as a benchmark price when looking at your marker. That's why you haven't had any offers other than mine, and your ad has been up for about 6 weeks now.

I know you are including a spare barrel, but a lot of buyers already have barrels so that doesn't add much value to your sale.

What you have to take into account - and apologies if you already know this - is how quickly the value of a marker depreciates if it is bought new.

An Eclipse CS2 is about £1350 new. It costs £950 second hand, so that's about a third off the RRP. And that's for a mint coniditon maker, not a beat up one. An Eclipse GTEK 160R is £650 new, and £300 second hand - though some people think they are worth less. That's over 50% off the RRP.

If you apply the same math to the EMEK, you're looking at between £100 and £140 for the marker alone. Of course, you think the marker is worth more because of what you paid for it, but the problem is that it is a buyer's market. And paintballers are very tight.

4xx

Sep 17, 2018
Hi thanks For your input I have had an offer of 165 which I turned down im in no hurry to sell and sure the right person will come along

Reactions: Tony Harrison