Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

Planet eclipse etek 3 for starter??

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by O5te, Jun 5, 2018.

1. scooby_doo Born to be BUD

scooby_doo
    Message Count:
    That with its rotor and an air bottle should certainly start you off and in the right hands can do plenty of damage , you can then work out any upgrades as you see how you go.

SD

2. O5te New Member

O5te
    Message Count:
    The bottle in the picture is not included but i’m probably going to buy the tippmann 0,8l or the pro toyz 0,8l tank.
    That should get me started for a while .

Thanks for all the help and info guys✌️!

3. Sunny London Easy Does It

Sunny London
    Message Count:
    For what it's worth, ETEKs and most the Planet Eclipse markers seem super reliable and well made from what I've seen. I recently got the Etha 2 and really like it. If you find a used ETHA 2 in decent condition, I'd buy that. But really, I think you cannot go wrong with any of the PE markers. The service network is also good, in case you need work on it.
    For HPA, you can either get a 0.8l or 1.1l standard 4500psi bottle that shouldn't cost too much, or if you want to go less expensive, get one of the mid-size 3000psi setups.