The Home Of European Paintball

Planet Eclipse Etek Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
sorry but i have to agree with tiffer ! i suggest a redraw.
OK guys i have just got off the phone with dead dodo and i this draw was legit the person who's hand goes in is a personal friend of mine. and i trust him

as always on the net things can be taken the wrong way.

FIEND you are the winner :cool:
Strange...because you know him it doesn't look dodgey anymore,the video,is there for everyone to view.
You were so confident that it looked iffy that you agreed with me.
Another poser why does his hand appear to be closed when it enters the bag...:rolleyes:surely if you were drawing from such a recepticle you would go in fingers first to "rummage"...:confused:

tiffer

May 31, 2005
Visit site
bonus Ball from tonight's Lotto is the winner END OF

edit if 45 46 47 48 49 come out then it will fall back to first number out. i have set sky to tape it. so i will see results in the morning
Confident about it then though?

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
No disrespect lump but in your previous post 74 you agreed about the draw, but surely if you watched the video you would have reconised your personal friend?
none taken. i wasn't watching the face i was watching the hand. then to receive phone calls this morning say it was him.

look i was asked to look into this. i have and i am happy with who and how it was done, i am happy ! witch hunt over :cool:

tiffer

May 31, 2005
Visit site
You were also happy to agree that it looked dodgey until you found out who drew it?
That aside it's still the same,watch it as many times as you want it ain't gonna change.
You were right to watch the hands because that's where the controversy lies.
In your position as a mod you should view all "cases" with no bias.
I've dealt with you and a lot of others selling/buying etc on here,but quite frankly with this turn of events the whole episode stinks....
Ask anybody to view the video and see what they say....

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Strange...because you know him it doesn't look dodgey anymore,the video,is there for everyone to view.
You were so confident that it looked iffy that you agreed with me.
Another poser why does his hand appear to be closed when it enters the bag...:rolleyes:surely if you were drawing from such a recepticle you would go in fingers first to "rummage"...:confused:
Confident about it then though?
i have explained to Kell on the phone about how it looks. and now i have exsplained it yes he agrees. BUT
Strange...because you know him it doesn't look dodgy anymore,
yes i have know Kell for over 8 years he was at my wedding with his whole family. he runs a rec site, owns more businesses and was in the police.
sorry tiffer but YES it doesn't look doggy any more.

tiffer

May 31, 2005
Visit site
you guys asked a mod to investigate - Lump has done so and found out it wasn't dodgy, it just looked that way.
Yep....sorted.
I'd like to add I've received no P.M's,I did ask Lump to investigate,done that.
I'd like to believe the mods are trustworthy.
Dodo no offence meant,but take it as you see fit,it look dodgey and still does.
At least the winner is sorted.
At least all others will be more visual....lottery...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.