Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Planet Eclipse etha

Ciarann13

Aug 15, 2013
Scotland
opinions on the etha as im going to buy my first speedball marker and cant find alot of details about this marker and not sure if its the best for my budget of around £400

Jun 11, 2008
Ciarran,

Shot an etha at round one of the CPPS. Was very impressed by its performance.
Only managed to get one game with it before it was snatched away fro me but enjoyed it all the same

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
opinions on the etha as im going to buy my first speedball marker and cant find alot of details about this marker and not sure if its the best for my budget of around £400
Worth every single penny. Outrageously good value for money.

Ciarann13

Aug 15, 2013
Scotland
Worth every single penny. Outrageously good value for money.
Ciarran,

Shot an etha at round one of the CPPS. Was very impressed by its performance.
Only managed to get one game with it before it was snatched away fro me but enjoyed it all the same
thats great guys, thanks to both of you great advice and will definitely be shooting the etha soon in the future

Ninjabreadman

Aug 19, 2013
Cannock, UK
So here is my dilemma, I was looking at getting an Etha, but now im being drawn towards the Proto Rail and the Invert Mini. I've not got much of a budget but not sure what would be best suited to me as it would be my first marker....

Jul 8, 2013
London ,UK
best advise to anyone is go to your local paintball shop and see what feels best for you.....they will all shoot roughly the same and all have there ups and downs....really i wouldn't buy a mini brand new, you loose to much money on it if u decide u don't like it after a month and Ive never tried a proto rail. I've owned a PE Etha and cant really grumble about it at all. I now shoot a Etek4 and would never look back.

but honestly go to a walkon and im sure people will allow you to test certain markers and see what feels best for you.

connor96

Jul 26, 2013
northampton
look at the etek as well very similar to the etha and look for them on here 2nd hand, they are both great shooters

Jezz

www.PaintRiot.co.uk
Jan 7, 2013
Bicester, Oxon
www.JezzsPlace.com
Etha is an excellent marker. If your buying brand new then it fits the bill very well. But, I will say, look for a second hand Etek 4, as you can pick 1 up for £200-250.

Wouldn't bother with a proto rail, seem to be nothing but problems from friends experience, unless you can find a proto rail reflex which seem to be a bit better.

Adam97

Jul 26, 2013
I have to agree with Jezz people who use the proto rail seem to fixing theirs more than playing with them,
and i would definitely go with either a Etek 4 seconhand as they will still shoot perfectly fine for £200 to £300 worth of marker and the Etha just seems to me like a cheaper version of the Geo that can maintain the planet eclipse name and shoots like no other