Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Planet Eclipse GSL #29

Stuart Game

Aug 9, 2014
Skegby
Hi guys here is a rare oppertunity to own a very limited edition GSL storm trooper it's number #29.

The marker is in immaculate condition it comes with everything It would do from new apart from the blade trigger I have misplaced it somewhere.

The Marker has a low 55k shot count from new it shoots flawless and was only used for game day as I had another marker for training ......

Feel free to message me and I'll answer any questions you may have....

I am not after a swap as I'm leaving the sport for a while and will buy another when I'm back on field i will post abroard as the marker is located within UK postage will be extra and fees on top thanks for looking Stuart

Attachments

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Hi guys here is a rare oppertunity to own a very limited edition GSL storm trooper it's number #29.

The marker is in immaculate condition it comes with everything It would do from new apart from the blade trigger I have misplaced it somewhere.

The Marker has a low 55k shot count from new it shoots flawless and was only used for game day as I had another marker for training ......

Feel free to message me and I'll answer any questions you may have....

I am not after a swap as I'm leaving the sport for a while and will buy another when I'm back on field i will post abroard as the marker is located within UK postage will be extra and fees on top thanks for looking Stuart
How much?