Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Planet geo or dm markers?

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Buy a Geo, an Ego or an LV. Planet guns always work.

Take it from me, I had a serious gun whoring problem and I've bought them all - DM's, MacDevs, Angels, Cockers, Shockers, you name it.

I got so bad at one stage that I was buying a gun every 4 days or so just for the thrill of it - like a paintball version of Russel Brand, but buying guns instead of drugs.

Then late last year I got another Geo 3.1 (I've had five of them), and just stopped buying because it was so good.So I bought another 3.1. Then an LV1 (I've had 3). Then I stopped (honest).

Reactions: shoaibaktar

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
I looked at a new gun, choice of CS1 or M2.

Went with M2 just on the "feel" of it. (I own an LV1 which just MONSTERS)

It's the only gun that makes me want to play bouncy castle. Something with which the PE guns never have.

But as someone else has said its all down to "feel" so the best advice is to go to a shop and try some. Or if your local to Chester on Saturday/Sunday I will be at Outpost and you can try my guns.

infiniti11

the be the murdock you must drink anti freeze
Dec 9, 2015
middle earth
watertown.duckdns.org
i have owned geos and dms i prefer the geo for reliability but i love the dm because i like to tinker and its a softer shot i think the dm9 is one of the best dms made but i loved my geo 3.5 also i can pick the geo up and know it will work every single time :)

Reactions: STONESOLDIER

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
So I'm looking to upgrade and loads of people are telling me to go either dm or geo I was just wondering the differences and the pros and cons. Any advice would be great thanks a lot.
Inno
Both Planet and Dye guns are good quality and both have tech support,if you lube bolt clean after use and change battery both will normally be v reliable.The only way to know which gun is for you ,is trying them.Then go out and try a Luxe !! really smooth ,tech through BZ and a tried and tested formula ,only upgraded over the years.Used by many pro teams and now in greater supply on the market 2nd hand .The 1.0,is cheap as the 2 and Oled have come out,while being basically the same gun.In short all the modern paintball guns of the last 5-6 years are all perfectly fine .NB the GOG is a Smart Parts (Luxe ) gun .All of the mentioned guns are a large leap forward on that gun .

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Buy a Geo, an Ego or an LV. Planet guns always work.

Take it from me, I had a serious gun whoring problem and I've bought them all - DM's, MacDevs, Angels, Cockers, Shockers, you name it.

I got so bad at one stage that I was buying a gun every 4 days or so just for the thrill of it - like a paintball version of Russel Brand, but buying guns instead of drugs.

Then late last year I got another Geo 3.1 (I've had five of them), and just stopped buying because it was so good.So I bought another 3.1. Then an LV1 (I've had 3). Then I stopped (honest).
Sad to report I have slipped back to my old ways and bought 3 guns in 2 weeks. Anyone know of a support group, like the one Frank Stallone & Billy Baldwin go to?

Reactions: shoaibaktar