Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Planet Luggage

ION_CRAZY

Upgrade your Game
Jul 11, 2005
UK
www.paintball-upgrades.co.uk
im interested in one of the big gear bags, but im wondering what the layout of the bag is, 1 big compartment at the bottom and then 1 on top, or split up areas? Cant find any good pics of what the bags look like on the inside

x RENAGADE x 91

Platinum Member
May 10, 2007
Bristol
Lol Nige your new name should be "The Eclipse Guru" lmao or instead of a planet eclipse section we should have a "Ask Nige" section lol

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
Is it the pink stripe one your after as I have one so can take detailed pics. Mines in pink.... of course :p It fits all my gear in and I take alot normally i get in 2 sets of kit incase i get dirty :p and it fits it all fine

ION_CRAZY

Upgrade your Game
Jul 11, 2005
UK
www.paintball-upgrades.co.uk
I have the SP Ark bag at the moment, my brother wants a bag but they dont sell my bag anymore, it has a hardened bottom part which is rectangular, then the top part has a huge part which is a zip compartment and then 2 side pockets, i would like something similar, 2 pockets on the side,1 zip compartment on top and a hardened part on the bottom, my brother wants this bag for moving his computer and screen as such, as i manage to get my 22 inch screen and base unit with keyboard etc into my ark bag, so he wants to do the same.

I have the SP Ark bag at the moment, my brother wants a bag but they dont sell my bag anymore, it has a hardened bottom part which is rectangular, then the top part has a huge part which is a zip compartment and then 2 side pockets, i would like something similar, 2 pockets on the side,1 zip compartment on top and a hardened part on the bottom, my brother wants this bag for moving his computer and screen as such, as i manage to get my 22 inch screen and base unit with keyboard etc into my ark bag, so he wants to do the same.
Ion,
I think you will be better going for the crawler kitbag as that is more like the one you have. I will measure mine tomorrow and give you a full run down mate :)
The pin stripe bags are the same size as the 07 and 06 bags :)
Nige