Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Planet release new sauce

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
I'm just starting to grow my own chilli's got 4 different varieties on the go, likes a good chili i doos

this aint the stuff you tried...you got the loony sauce thats mentioned in the advert :)
the eclipse 'fire it up' sauce is yummy we have been 'testing' chilli sauces for a while now and this one definatly wins...i dont normally go for chilli sauces but im loving this one.
Ah ok Matt, Im wrong again :rolleyes::D
Best tell Tom to put the order in for Spicy Northern Sausages and chips for the 7th then mate :)
See you then as I have discovered some more good kids shows to discuss :p
Nige

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
I eat chili for breakfast ;)

You're all just a bunch of...
I eat habaneros for breakfast and wipe my arse with seranos, then I put jalapenos in my eyes just for good measure before dusting my balls with chilli flakes. Son, I wear capsican as a cologne:cool:! :D
Nah, seriously though I do like my hotsauce so I'll be getting some of this fo shizz. When are they bringing out the eclipse bog-roll (with cooling balm;))?

I eat habaneros for breakfast and wipe my arse with seranos, then I put jalapenos in my eyes just for good measure before dusting my balls with chilli flakes. Son, I wear capsican as a cologne:cool:! :D
Nah, seriously though I do like my hotsauce so I'll be getting some of this fo shizz. When are they bringing out the eclipse bog-roll (with cooling balm;))?
Thats cause you are French Dev :D :p
Nige

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
I'm just starting to grow my own chilli's got 4 different varieties on the go, likes a good chili i doos
I grew some a while back, lobbed half in some sauce for my bro (I don't do spicy stuff really, he loves it though) blew his head off, I laughed.

I think they where about an inch long.

e-whore

clean, play on!!!!
Jan 4, 2006
Manchester
fade2gray.com
this aint the stuff you tried...you got the loony sauce thats mentioned in the advert :)
the eclipse 'fire it up' sauce is yummy we have been 'testing' chilli sauces for a while now and this one definatly wins...i dont normally go for chilli sauces but im loving this one.
so thats what the dodge smell has been in the shop....2 dozen peeps "testing" chilli sauce must give out a lot of methane!! LOL