Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Planet release new sauce

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
You know I'd even forgotten I had 2 chilli plants in the house, might have to do the green fingered thing and culture those pretty white flowers into some red hot fruit and make me a cool sauce.

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
I eat habaneros for breakfast and wipe my arse with seranos, then I put jalapenos in my eyes just for good measure before dusting my balls with chilli flakes. Son, I wear capsican as a cologne:cool:! :D

Scotch bonnet peppers are the daddy of chillis if ya like it hot;)

Personally I LOVE hot sauce and all things 'blow ya balls off' hot. My speciality sauce comes witha public health warning aswell as instructions on how to build a seatbelt onto your toilet system to keep you strapped down when the rumblings begin:eek::D

Have any of you 'hot sauce' fans tried ZULU FIREWATER?

Or this one
http://www.firebox.com/product/29?src_t=cat&src_id=edible

Deffo gonna try purchase some of the planet stuff to see what its like. Would also like to know what the insanley mad stuff that nige had is called cos I wanna see if its a brand I have already sampled or not;)

GOTTA LUV THA HOT STUFF:D

-ChEf

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Personally I LOVE hot sauce and all things 'blow ya balls off' hot.
GOTTA LUV THA HOT STUFF:D

-ChEf
A man after my own heart, I shall have to purchase some of this Zulu firewater. It's times like this that I miss the states :(

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
when i was in zanzibar i had some of their speciality chili "sauce".

i should have been warned when the stuff came as a little green paste in a little tiny ceramic crucible.....

if not the fact that when i then spread the whole lot on a little bit of bread and popped the lot in my mouth the guy that brought it over nearly collapsed should have been a warning.

there was a delay of about 10 seconds before my mouth, tongue, throat and lips felt as if they had been disintegrated.....somewhere else felt the same the following morning.....it had lost none of its potency.....