Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Planet returns (maybe) to the realm of mechanical guns!

Discussion in 'Announcements and Queries' started by Spikerz, May 8, 2017.

1. Spikerz Well-Known Member

Spikerz
    Message Count:
    Jack's live FB broadcast showed him playing with a beta test GTEK that had a mechanical grip frame, slide trigger and new valve.

With the resurgence of Mech divisions in the NXL, Danny Love dusting off his milling tools and knocking out SFL autocockers, the inception predator cockers, Simon crushing it at Inception anyway, and the GOG Enmy mech...

Will Planet make it!?

I'd love to see it, as I think a mech division would be brilliant. I also see a division where electros are capped at say 6bps? maybe 7? No ramp. So people who want to play in the mech division with electros (because thats all they have) still can, would be an awesome intro for a lot of people.

Ainsley doesn't seem busy enough, pretty sure he can squeeze a mech division into 5 man on CPPS Saturdays :D

Or...10 man mech *tears up*

Such a beautiful thought.

maxxon and Schmickle like this.
  2. mikey1975 O.T.E Morning Wood

mikey1975
    Message Count:
    A 10 man semi would be so good. sign me up

Schmickle and Spikerz like this.
  3. smudgerebt Rockin The M2, R2, Fuel, Exalt

smudgerebt
    Message Count:
    Nothing. Just waffle (Hence edit)

4. Hansel So Hot Right Now.

Hansel
    Message Count:
    Although it's a nice idea, there's not enough support from players for a mech tournament.

The Woodland Masters put a mech event on and had to cancel it - no players.

If Planet produce the gun, the market they are looking at is the Rec, Walk On & Big Game players. Which is a pretty big market.

James ECI likes this.