Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Planet's new Ego gun

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
I've closed the other thread, cos obviously that was too much work for Ant.

Place your comments on this thread.

Break out the angle grinder Piper.......

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
So despite the hype and denials it was like a timmy or cyborg, it is just that. Oh well, if it ain't broke... now where's my credit card?

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Originally posted by stongle
I've closed the other thread, cos obviously that was too much work for Ant.

Place your comments on this thread.

Break out the angle grinder Piper.......
All ready plugged in and ready to go buddy. In fact have a genorator here and am on my way to Kyle's house now!

Aten-Re

P8baller Uk (Halo2)
Nov 21, 2003
manchester
Visit site
EGO: my guess
1: Cant see it being a top end marker, they would be marketing themselves into trouble, with the DC/E2 and all. Will probably be mid, sort of impulse level, thus then fading the pro series or factory out. In doing so it will firm their platform selection up with a range of markers to suite all needs and wallet sizes. I cant see thier sub £900 markers doing so well in the shadow of big brother. So re-launch and re brand.

Hey hey wasnt too far off the mark, although the price will sting the mid range market a bit. Will be interesting to see how it fits in with the DC2 in terms of performance and blingabilty, considering its price.

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Looks a bit like a timmy with an E2 frame on it... or dare I say in the main pic (silverone) like a JT Quadra or whatever its called. Look forward to having a try though...

Would like to see it in another colour (decent size pic) other than silver, for some reason it always looks like a plasticy toy for me in that colour :)